Sunday, August 1, 2010

Postcard Poetry: Day 6

Sorry about the later post today. The mail doesn't run on Sundays, so I took my time putting my new postcard out into the universe. Plus Mark's only day off is today, so we cooked a yummy breakfast of blueberry/chocolate pancakes and thick maple bacon. It's making me hungry just thinking about it. Without fail, here's Day 6's postcard/poem.




Translation:
_____

Me-ow, evil kitty

Follow through, little <(meow) kitty. Finish
your possibly okay (or maybe
pretty awful) short story. Start
a crafty project and finish
it. Hey girl with a thousand
ideas and not a single <(meow!)
perfect poem to show for it:
What are you afraid of,
little one, you; me? Take a bite.
Now another. Eat the elephant
one chewy gray piece at a
time. Don't leave your
sentences half
_____

jb <(meow)

No comments:

Post a Comment